Sunday, June 3, 2007

A Quick Trip

Everyone got home safely and then Friday morning we left for Rapid City. It's quite a drive but with the 4 of us nobody got too tired from driving. The wedding was wonderful! I am so glad we were there to share in T & L's happiness! On the way back home we stopped at the famous Wall Drug and had lunch. We've stopped there a few times before but it has been quite a while ago. It was fun.

Today my daughter headed back to ND and my son took off heading east for IA. My husband went north to ND to visit his mother, she's in a home, is 97 and not doing too well. We think she might have shingles - ugh!

It was fun to have the 4 of us together again for a bit.

The drive to Rapid and back was beautiful! They've had a lot of rain west river so all the fields were green for a change. There's been a severe drought out there for quite a while so all the rain was welcomed.

I'm home alone for a couple of days so will get a lot of cleaning and laundry done! Also the grass needs to be mowed and my husband left me in charge, hmmm, now if we get rain tomorrow.......

No comments: