Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Brand New Great-Nephew!

I went to Fargo for a wedding and was so happy to see people I hadn't seen in about 20 years so that was fun. Also, my niece gave birth to a boy, Fischer, and I was right there in the hospital! My daughter did the video as the proud daddy was right there in the action, cutting the cord, etc. He was soooooo excited! Little Fischer is bright and looking good! I think they went home yesterday. Congrats to Nik and Chris!

I just get home from Fargo and I'm gearing up to leave for Rapid City on Friday. The happy couple made it to England for my son's wedding in October so we're more than happy for the drive out west for their wedding. Both my kids will be coming home so we'll all drive out together. My husband will be coming, too. He's been so busy delivering seed and he thinks it's about over. He needs a break so we'll all take turns driving and he won't have to.

It's raining again so the grass will grow and I will mow. The bedding plants are getting a good watering, too.

Remember what Winston Churchill once said:

"When you're going through hell, keep going!"

No comments: