Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm Still Here

Yes, it has been over a week since my last entry. It's been basically the "same old" but busy! Sunday I went to Sioux Falls to see the opera "The Marriage of Figaro" by Mozart. It was very entertaining, I really like opera. We ate at the Olive Garden and the food was very good. I went to Weight Watchers this morning and did lose a scant .4 lb. Yes, that's point four pounds. I am really looking forward to the 30th, I'm going to Fargo to see Eric Clapton in concert. I'll also get to visit my daughter and my niece! It's going to be a fun weekend. We have church tonight and I think that we play bells, we have practice right before the service. Our weather today has been cloudy but on the warm side. I've seen a lot of robins around so I know spring is here! Hope your day is happy!

No comments: