Thursday, August 2, 2007

Here, There and Here Again

Chicago was great! We had a super time and the meetings were very valuable, too. Wonderful acommodations, great food, met some new people and caught up with some old friends.

I spent the last week in ND with my daughter. We cleaned, sorted, threw, organized and took a large load to the Salvation Army. Everything certainly looks better!

I got home Monday afternoon and my daughter is coming here this evening. Tomorrow morning we will leave for Kansas. My aunt and uncle are celebrating their 70th wedding anniversary! We will get to visit with a lot of my relatives. My daughter hasn't been there in over 10 years so she is really looking forward to this trip, too.

About a week after we get back I will again be traveling to ND. My great-nephew, who was born the end of May, will be mine for a few days! His parents are taking a short vacation so I get to be his primary care-giver, you know, rocking, singing, playing, it will be fun!

Hope your week is going well! Remember to say a prayer for the victims and their families in Minneapolis/St. Paul.

No comments: